- Raphael House served 376 families last year in our Residential Shelter and Bridge programs—91% moved into stable housing.
- 83% of household adults who departed from our residential shelter were employed or enrolled in an educational or vocational training program.
- We provided 62 families with Housing Opportunity Assistance funds to enable rapid re-housing or prevent homelessness.
- 97% of families who received Housing Opportunity Assistance funds maintained stable housing after assistance ended.
- 61% of families who stayed in our residential shelter resided in San Francisco prior to becoming homeless.
- 75 children received academic services—92% showed improved academic performance within a six-month period.
Back to Blog