Coordinate a Donation Drop Off
Your in-kind donations enable Raphael House to continue our programs and allow families to maintain their financial stability. Due to storage limitations and COVID-19 safety protocols, please read all details on donating goods to help us keep families and staff safe.
All donations must be coordinated with our Community Engagement Manager Kellen Sarver at [email protected] or 415-345-7265, or by using this form. Donations brought to Raphael House without prior approval will not be accepted.
We also maintain Amazon wish lists with our current needed items which is an easy way to make an impact where we need it most. You can view our Amazon wish lists here.
Raphael House can typically accept the following items:
- ** Current Need 12 IKEA “LENAST Waterproof mattress protectors, white – 28 x 63″
- New board games, books, art supplies, and toys for use as birthday presents
- New blankets and bedding for twin or full sized beds
- New cookware, utensils, dinnerware sets for use as gifts when families move into their own housing
- [Currently fully stocked] New children’s clothing and shoes (for ages 0-18 years)
- [Currently fully stocked] New children’s socks and underwear
- Gift cards for grocery stores, drugstores, transportation, etc. in increments of $50 -100 – contact Kellen [email protected] for a list of current gift card needs.
- Hygiene products (sealed & not expired)
- Art supplies
- Diapers (unopened packages)
- Basic cleaning supplies (sealed & not expired)
- Gently-used baby clothing
Due to storage limitations and safety protocols, Raphael House CANNOT accept:
- Furniture of any kind
- Car seats and high chairs
- Strollers and cribs, etc.
- Perishable or expired food
- Home-prepared or opened food items
- Used clothing, or adult clothing of any kind (with exception of gently-used baby clothing)
- Used mattresses and bedding
- Used children’s toys
- Used backpacks
- Used kitchen or household items
- Used electronics
If Raphael House is unable to accept your donation of goods, we suggest donating to:
623 Valencia St.
San Francisco, CA, 94110
When donating to Community Thrift, please mention that you are donating on behalf of Raphael House and a percent of proceeds will go to Raphael House. Visit Website.
ST. ANTHONY FOUNDATION
150 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102
Typically accepts donations of gently-used clothing and shoes for men, women, and children, luggage, towels, linens, and unopened hygiene products. Currently, donations can be made by appointment only. Visit Website.
1380 16th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94122