Important Notice: In-Kind Donation Drop Offs Currently Paused
Due to storage limitations and COVID-19 safety protocols, Raphael House is not accepting donation drop offs of any items with the exception of gift cards at this time.
Donations brought to Raphael House that are not approved and scheduled by Kellen will not be accepted.
We also maintain Amazon wish lists with our current needed items which is an easy way to make an impact where we need it most! Donations purchased through our Amazon Wish List and shipped to Raphael House are still currently accepted.
Raphael House can typically accept the following items:
- [Currently fully stocked] New board games, books, art supplies, and toys for use as birthday presents
- [Currently fully stocked] New blankets and bedding for twin or full sized beds
- [Currently fully stocked] New cookware, utensils, dinnerware sets for use as gifts when families move into their own housing
- [Currently fully stocked] New children’s clothing and shoes (for ages 0-18 years)
- [Currently fully stocked] New children’s socks and underwear
- [Still needed] Gift cards for grocery stores, drugstores, transportation, etc. in increments of $50 -100 – contact Kellen [email protected] for a list of current gift card needs.
- [Currently fully stocked] Hygiene products (sealed & not expired)
- [Currently fully stocked] Art supplies
- [Currently fully stocked] Diapers (unopened packages)
- [Currently fully stocked] Basic cleaning supplies (sealed & not expired)
- [Currently fully stocked] Gently-used baby clothing
Due to storage limitations and safety protocols, Raphael House CANNOT accept:
- Furniture of any kind
- Car seats and high chairs
- Strollers and cribs, etc.
- Perishable or expired food
- Home-prepared or opened food items
- Used clothing, or adult clothing of any kind (with exception of gently-used baby clothing)
- Used mattresses and bedding
- Used children’s toys
- Used backpacks
- Used kitchen or household items
- Used electronics
If Raphael House is unable to accept your donation of goods, we suggest donating to:
623 Valencia St.
San Francisco, CA, 94110
When donating to Community Thrift, please mention that you are donating on behalf of Raphael House and a percent of proceeds will go to Raphael House. Visit Website.
ST. ANTHONY FOUNDATION
150 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102
Typically accepts donations of gently-used clothing and shoes for men, women, and children, luggage, towels, linens, and unopened hygiene products. Currently, donations can be made by appointment only. Visit Website.
1380 16th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94122