For low-income families and families experiencing homelessness, the holidays can be especially difficult, as they struggle to provide gifts for their children or host their own holiday festivities. This holiday season, help families at Raphael House enjoy a holiday season full of warmth and joy without putting their financial stability at risk. With generous support from contributors like you, Raphael House can continue to provide gifts to families in need through Adopt-A-Family.
To learn more about Raphael House’s Adopt-A-Family gift drive, please read all of the details below. To sign up and make a difference for a family this holiday season, sign up via the form below.
Thank you for your continued support of Adopt-A-Family!
How Adopt-A-Family Works
Getting involved with Adopt-A-Family at Raphael House is easy!
- Step 1: Please read our FAQs for full details.
- Step 2: Sign up here or email us at email@example.com
- Step 3: We match you with a family and send you their wish list.
- Step 4: You buy the gifts for families in need and deliver them to us unwrapped in December.
- Step 5: We provide families with gift wrap. Gift wrapping material donations are welcome.
- Step 6: Families pick up their gifts in mid-December and holiday cheer ensues!
Gift Drop-Off Dates
Raphael House staff members and volunteers will be available to receive your gifts, make sure they are properly labeled, and organize them for families to pick up at a later date. Gifts can be dropped off at Raphael House at 1065 Sutter St. in San Francisco (at Larkin & Sutter) during several drop off dates in December. The drop off dates are:
- December 8 — 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- December 10 — 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- December 11 — 8:00 am – 7:00 pm