22nd Annual Gala Live Auction Preview
Lot #101: Private Luxury Cruise on the Bay during Fleet Week 2019!
You and 5 guests will eat, drink and watch the Blue Angels fly overhead on the Bay! Captained by former Commodore of the St. Francis Yacht Club, Doug Holm, on his 42′ yacht “Faster Horses”.
- Start your thrilling day with a drink at the Yacht Club, then climb aboard for a light lunch from Knight’s Catering, including beer, white wine, and champagne, and the priceless experience of 4 hours on the Bay with the ultimate air show overhead! Fleet Week Date is Friday, October 11th, 2019.
- Toast with a special magnum of champagne!
- Continue your epic day with a private dinner in your home with Chef Anthony Yang of Michael Mina and The French Laundry fame, paired with extraordinary wines from Memento Mori, including their 99 Parker Point rated Cabernet Sauvignon. This package is truly priceless!
Cruise on the Bay and Dinner/Wine Pairing can be booked on different dates.
Thank You to Our Donors: Doug Holm, Jennifer and Adam McDonough, Knight’s Catering, Chef Anthony Yang, Yvette Tom, Memento Mori, Michael Hoy, Laura and Sloan Larsen
Lot #102: Ladies Weekend in L.A. with a Chance to Meet Gwyneth Paltrow at goop!
Live it up in L.A. as you and 5 of your best friends eat, drink and rub elbows with the stars!
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience at goop — a private tour with goop’s head of VIP, Kelly Egarian, a health-inspired and totally unique lunch prepared by goop food editors, aperitifs at the goop Lab, chats with the experts about beauty, wellness, fashion – and you never know who might pop in (wink, wink)!
- You’ll experience luxury and style during your 2 night stay for 6 guests at Kimpton La Peer, an incredible addition to the West Hollywood hotel scene, with their sundeck pool and backyard lounge.
- You’ll be looking absolutely fabulous in your custom couture outfit made just for you by celebrated fashion designer Vasily Vein!
- Accessorize with stunning Irene Neuwirth moonstone earrings
- Dine like rock stars at Nobu, the acclaimed Japanese restaurant from celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa. Live it up in La La Land!
- Workout at Barry’s Bootcamp to stay trim and slim during your weekend
Thank You to Our Donors: goop, Kelly Egarian, La Peer Kimpton Hotel, Charlotte Giovanni, Vasily Vein, Irene Neuwirth, Barry’s Bootcamp
Lot #103: Your Summer Adventure in Japan Awaits!
Here’s your chance to experience Tokyo and Kyoto like you’ve always dreamed!
- 2 Guests will luxuriate at the Palace Hotel in Tokyo for 3 nights in a Deluxe King room, breakfast included. Restrictions: Japan Hotel stays must be used before September 9, 2019.
- Take a private 3 hour Tokyo tour to soak in the architecture, food, markets or culture – you choose!
- Enjoy an incredible dinner for 2 at a top restaurant in Tokyo.
- Arrive in style in your House of Fluff Black Yeti Cape Coat!
- Stay 2 nights in the sleek Hyatt Regency Kyoto, including breakfast.
- Take a private 3 hour tour of Kyoto to zen out with gardens, geishas, or spirituality — you choose!
- Celebrate all things Japanese here in San Francisco before your trip – you’ll have drinks at Mamanoko, and dinner at Roka Akor. Enjoy their Haimi Menu — four courses of contemporary Japanese cuisine by Chef Roman Petry, featuring sushi and robata grill, for 6 guests!
- Then go karaoke your hearts out at Yamasho!
- Travel Struck will help with any travel planning you may need. Kanpai!
Thank You to Our Donors: Travel Struck, Context Travel, Courtney Regan, Josselyn Eccleston, Kate and Ted Smith, Benton and Wendy Armstrong, House of Fluff, Mamanoko, Roka Akor
Lot #104: Heaven in Healdsburg!
Eight guests will spend 4 nights in a gorgeous Healdsburg home with views and a hot tub!
- Sip in the beautiful countryside with wine tastings for 8 guests at Williams Selyem Winery, Kistler Vineyards Winery, and Reeve Wines.
- You’ll also enjoy your own Private Dinner at home by Chef Sam Stromberg, “Masterchef Junior” Finalist, paired with Far Niente wines!
- Indulge in a Private Wine Tasting with the Winemaker of Blue Rock Vineyard for up to 20 guests! Heaven awaits you in Healdsburg!
Thank You to Our Donors: Peter and Alice Light, Chef Sam Stromberg, Judy Davies, Blue Rock Vineyard, Kate and Ted Smith, Williams Selyem Winery, Jenn McDonough, Kistler Vineyards, Nicole Elliot, Aimee Leifer, Reeve Wines
Lot #105: Ultimate Luxury at the Four Seasons Punta Mita!
Two guests will have the most glamorous 3 days of their lives at this stunning resort!
- Breathe in the fresh ocean air from the terrace of your tile-roofed, Mexican-style Casita Room as you gaze upon the white-sand beach and glittering waters of Bahía de Banderas. Viva la Luxury!
- Lounge by the pool in your custom kaftan from Aleksandra D.
- Dress up in your custom-made suit by one of the finest Custom Clothing businesses in North America, 11th STATE Custom Clothiers.
- Get beach ready with spray tans from Island Society.
- Toast to this unforgettable experience with 2 bottles of Casamigos!
Thank You to Our Donors: Four Seasons, David Robinson, Joerg Rodig, Casimigos, Aleksandra D, 11th State Clothiers, Aleksandra D, Island Society, Casamigos, Jenn McDonough, Kate Smith
Lot #106: Your Perfect Palm Springs Getaway this Autumn!
Four guests will revel for 5 nights at the elegant Canyon View Villa, with 2 king beds and 2 bathrooms decorated in mid-century style. Canyon View Villa must be used before November 15th, 2019. Subject to availability & exclusive of holidays.
- Dip in the pool and the hot tub on the Canyon Villa Estates property as you relax in your Aleksandra D custom kaftan.
- Lunch at Norma’s, the open-air Terrace Mexican restaurant of the Parker Hotel.
- Dine on bonafide Italian fare on Birba’s gorgeous garden patio and enjoy cocktails by their fire pits.
- Includes a One Year Membership with Thatch Travel, who will make sure you hit every hot spot that Palm Springs has to offer!
Thank You to Our Donors: Gregg Lynn and Glenn Risso, Aleksandra D, Thatch Travel, Christina and Rick Saveri
Lot #107: The Ultimate VIP Passes to Napa Valley Are Yours!
Imagine indulging in the best of the best in Napa!
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime VIP tour, tasting and lunch for 6 guests at the ultra-exclusive club winery, Napa Valley Reserve.
- Delight your taste buds at one of Napa’s most prestigious wineries, Opus One, where you’ll have a Private Tour and Double Vintage Tasting for 6 guests.
- Relax at Napa Valley’s Premier Food and Wine Tasting Experience at VGS Chateau Potelle – enjoy 6 of their wines, each served with exquisite food bites for 6 guests!
- Indulge in the ultimate wine dinner at the famed Michelin starred La Toque Restaurant with nine-course Chef’s Table Tasting menu with full wine pairings for 6 guests!
- Enjoy a Wine Experience at the Restoration Hardware Yountville “Wine Vault” for 6 guests.
- Unwind for the night at Carneros Resort & Spa, nestled on 28 acres surrounded by rolling vineyards, in your stylish private cottage!
Thank You to Our Donors: Napa Valley Reserve, Opus One, VGS Chateau Potelle, La Toque, Jack and Pam Preston, Carneros
Lot #108: Your VIP Foodie, Tequila and Wine Evening with TV Celebrities Liam Mayclem & Leslie Sbrocco!
Party like foodie royalty with Leslie Sbrocco and Liam Mayclem!
- Create your own unique tequila cocktail during a professional Cocktail Class — your drink could be picked to be named and put on the menu for a month and will benefit Raphael House!
- Enjoy a fabulous dinner at Noe’s Cantina, the restaurant of “Foodie Chap” Liam Mayclem (Buy In for up to 20 people), paired with exquisite wines from Leslie Sbrocco of “Check Please! Bay Area”
- They will regale you with stories of their many food and wine adventures with the Bay Area’s most famous chefs and vintners!
Thank You to Our Donors: Leslie Sbrocco and Liam Mayclem
Lot #109: Celebrity Chef Charles Phan Will Create a Meal JUST FOR YOU!
Your absolute once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have Celebrity Chef Charles Phan of The Slanted Door come to your home and prepare an extraordinary dinner party!
- Up to 12 guests will be treated to an unforgettable private dinner paired with delicious wine. The 2011 James Beard Awards named Charles Phan to the foundation’s prestigious Who’s Who of Food & Beverage in America and The Slanted Door won Outstanding Restaurant Award from the James Beard Foundation in 2014. This is a culinary dream come true!
Thank You to Our Donor: Chef Charles Phan