How You Can Help
Raphael House is entirely privately funded and neither seeks, nor accepts municipal, state, or federal monies. We are supported entirely by individuals, corporations, churches, community organizations and foundations. Private funding allows Raphael House to operate its programs upon the best practices that we have learned in over thirty years of service. Raphael House has established a broad-based funding program to meet its annual budget of approximately $2.2 million.
You can make a donation to Raphael House online, over the phone or by mail.
- Online - Donate online through our secure donation processing system. Donate Now
- By Phone - Call us at (415) 474-3245 to make a credit or debit card donation over the phone. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- By Mail - Send a check or money order payable to "Raphael House" to:
Raphael House of San Francisco
1065 Sutter Street
San Francisco, Ca 94109
Raphael House is a 501(c)(3) charity, so your gift is tax deductible to the full extent provided by law. Our federal tax ID is 94-3141608. If you have questions about donations, please call (415) 474-3245.
What your gift can do
- $35 provides one week of meals for a child
- $75 gives one child a new back pack filled with school supplies
- $88 provides one month of tutoring for a child
- $100 supplies diapers for one child for a week
- $200 buys one month of art supplies for the Children’s Program
- $ 500 feeds one family for a month
- $1,000 provides 10 weeks worth of Summer Camp for one child